About China University
Located in East Asia,
China is the world’s second largest state by land area. China is a communist nation and the world’s most populous state with the population of over 1.381 billion. China comprises of a vast landscape with the grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500 km of coastline. China shares its borders with India, Nepal, Bhutan and Burma. Beijing is the capital of China. Shanghai – the largest city of China is the global financial center of the country.
Why MBBS in China..?
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) published the ‘Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in Undergraduate Medical Education’ in English for international students in 2007. This was done to guarantee a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students. The following are the reasons why China is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
- There are 49 approved medical schools which come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government.
- The graduates from these universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
- Students get ample opportunities in their field after completing their MBBS from China.
- 303 A, Navarang Arcade, Gokhale Road, Naupada Thane(west), Maharashtra, India – 400602
- +91-22 25426666, +91-7718895678 +91-7875454106